Dr. Lefkoff is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. He completed undergraduate work at both Washington University and University of Georgia. He obtained his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Lefkoff returned to Atlanta for his surgical and specialty training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Emory University. He then moved to Los Angeles for a fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery under Dr. Frank Kamer and then joined him in private practice in Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Lefkoff now has offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Beverly Hills, California.
Dr. Lefkoff is Board Certified in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery. He performs the whole spectrum of facial cosmetic surgery, including facial rejuvenation surgery and nasal surgery. He has staff privileges at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
Academic and Professional Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- Northside Hospital